Saturday, May 26, 2007

Bikini fashion for women Vol 03
















DAY TWO I’m still easing into this, so I smooth my hair into a ponytail and loop it into a knot. With absolutely nothing to shroud me, the look is quite severe. I wear a ruffly white blouse to balance out the harshness. Before noon, I have to rewet and slick with Alberto Extrême Style Freeze Gel ($6, at drugstores), even though I still have gunk in my hair from this morning. In fact, this continues all day long. Who knew the wet look would require constant upkeep? I guess that’s part of why it works on the runway: It has to last only two minutes.

DAY THREE I start off the day with real wet hair. Like I said, I normally refuse to do such things, but I’m a gamer so I’m playing by the rules. I load it with more gel, along with Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Extra Strength Serum ($10, at drugstores). I’m a little overzealous and end up looking slightly greasy. Oops.

0 comments: