Thursday, June 12, 2008

Gai xinh Viet Nam xi teen






"The Love Guru" tells the tale of Guru Pitka, an American raised by Indian gurus who returns to the U. S. to begin a self-help business. His first challenge is to help a pro hockey player get back on track; that plot line explains why Detroit Red Wings goalie Chris Osgood made the red-carpet trek with the Stanley Cup in tow at the premiere. Leave it to Myers, a lifelong hockey fanatic, to incorporate his passion for the game into his flick.

The actor, who spoke to reporters earlier in the week about the new film, revealed that "The Love Guru" actually came from the same source as his "Austin Powers" movies.

"My father passed away in 1991," Myers recalled. "Two things emerged from that creatively. One of those was 'Austin Powers'. That was a tribute to my father and all the British comedy that he'd introduced to me during his lifetime and my lifetime and the other thing that emerged was the Guru Pitka. In 1994 I did a stage show where I did five characters. I did Austin Powers for the first time. I did the Guru Pitka for the first time too. The Guru Pitka was me kind of dealing with his death."

But don't get him wrong; "The Love Guru" is definitely a comedy, not a drama

0 comments: