Monday, April 14, 2008

Girl xinh dep








"I would go into a store with a list in my Hermes Ulysse notebook and pile up scarves, shawls, bracelets, worth about $2,000. This made me seem a regular Hermes client," Tonello told Reuters in a telephone interview.

"Once I had that pile ready to buy at the last moment I'd ask for a Birkin and they would usually produce one of the back room. In 2005 I bought 130 Birkins in a three-month period -- and you tell me there is a waiting list?"

Tonello, who wrote the book "Bringing Home the Birkin," released this month, about his Birkin adventures, said he has receipts to back his story.

A spokeswoman for Hermes in Australia, Nicole Morgan, said the company was making no official comment on Tonello's book.

She said managing requests for handbags, all of which are handmade in Paris, was part of their customer service.

0 comments: