Sunday, August 26, 2007

Beauty fashion girl vol 06









"I have no interest in really living my private life in a very public way," Moore explained. "I love what I get to do and I wouldn't want to put myself in any position that would jeopardize that. And I have a good family, I have great friends, I have a great support system and I don't know. It all keeps me sane and grounded."

At the "Dedication" premiere held at the Chelsea West Cinema, Moore happily greeted her co-stars Crudup, Cannavale, and Amy Sedaris, as well as Justin Theroux, the actor-turned-director on "Dedication," and über producer Harvey Weinstein, whose company will release the film in selected theaters on August 24.

They, along with Josh Lucas, Lauren Graham, Joey Slotnick, and Rashida Jones, continued on to the Pink Elephant for the after party, where Moore basked in compliments on her grown-up performance in the film.

That performance is one that Moore is certain will help change what the world thinks of her, once and for all.

"I'm sure there's still that perception out there [of me as a pop princess] because I think it's hard to shake if you're a young person and you started out doing this at a young age. It's kind of hard to shake where you started from. But it doesn't really bother me. I think people are getting used to the idea that I've grown up a little bit."

0 comments: