Sunday, August 26, 2007

Beauty fashion girl vol 04






New York - If you had any doubt that teen pop star Mandy Moore is now all grown up, those thoughts should have been put to rest after Tuesday night’s premiere in New York City of her new edgy R-rated romantic comedy "Dedication." For Moore looked every inch the mature movie star in a form-fitting black bustier sheath, spike heels, and smoldering dark lipstick. And that’s just what the leggy 23-year-old wants you to think about her, both in real life and up on the screen.

"I think people are getting used to the idea that I've grown up a little bit," Moore said earlier at a press conference promoting the film. "I think it's just a natural evolution. I've kind of grown up and matured. Obviously that's going to be reflected in the choices that I make in my career. I think it's just been a natural progression. I'm a young woman now."

In the film, Moore plays the romance opposite Billy Crudup, who happens to be 16 years her senior, and Bobby Cannavale (13 years older); in real life she tends to like older men, too, having recently dated DJ Adam Goldstein and actor Zach Braff, both in their thirties. But despite her high-profile boyfriends (she was steady with tennis pro Andy Roddick for a couple of years, too), somehow the teen idol has succeeded in staying out of the tabloid spotlights.

0 comments: