Monday, May 05, 2008

Thap dai my nhan - Chan dai den nach











Bikin fashion, Beauty girl, Girl Beauty, Bikini girl, gai xinh, Fashion Designers

"I never really understood the whole idea of marriage until I met my wife. I just knew that was the person I was going to be with for the rest of my life. I knew that I had that desire. I took the time then to understand it a little bit more of what it was about and I love it," he said. "I might be the most happily, I don’t know if happiliest is a word, I just made up a new word. I am the happiliest married man on the planet."

Joining Kutcher at the premiere was another famous face whose recent wedding was the talk of the town. Eva Longoria Parker came sans hubby Tony Parker, who is headed to New Orleans for the second round of the NBA playoffs. She greeted super-tall Vince Vaughn and Oscar winner Diablo Cody on the carpet, then all trooped into the theater to see just how well Cameron and Ashton paired up in the film.

0 comments: