Wednesday, November 14, 2007

02 Fashion Beauty girl










Quite frankly I think the less you know, the better off you are going to be. You are not going to be straining yourself, trying to digest every single line of dialogue. You just kind of strap yourself in and enjoy the ride, that kind of thing."

That's just what Julianne Moore, Bruce Greenwood, and Yolanda Moss did; they co-star in the movie and joined a throng of Haynes fans at the premiere. There was Lauren Bacall, Adrian Grenier, Glenn Close, Justin Bateman, Eva Amurri, Bebe Neuwirth, Patricia Clarkson, Richard Belzer and Bart Freundlich.

Dylan's music has had a profound impact over the years, even on 28-year-old Heath Ledger, who wasn't born when Dylan rose to superstardom in the Sixties, but who insisted that age has nothing to do with appreciating the music – or "I'm Not There" either.

"I was definitely a fan of Dylan. I think Dylan was someone who I had scheduled somewhat, in the future, down the line, to become obsessed by. I do get obsessed with people, musicians, and artists," Ledger admitted. "I think that Todd prematurely invited me into this obsession, on this film."

The film-festival favorite opens in limited release on November 21.

0 comments: