Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Soccer goals and equipment from Franklin Sports

Portable Backyard Tournament Soccer Goal (6' x 12')I am a great lover of soccer. My cousins also like the game very much. My cousins who are one year older and another 2 weeks younger than JS are into soccer. I guess their father has been training them and bringing them for soccer game. And each time they play , they donned up with their proper attire and they can kick pretty impressively. When my girl and the other children join these 2 boys, they are really off not match to Reuban and Justin. The last time we saw them was 1 year ago during my dad’s birthday bash, and the children were all having fun have a game of soccer at the compound of Kajang Country Heights. At that time WH was still very young but he joined in the game too. Now that he’s much older, I guess he will have great fun with the boys and enjoy their companion. Even now, each evening , he would stand at the gate to watch the boys in the neighborhood kicking ball on the street. I know he wanted to join them very much. His birthday is coming soon, I think I will get hubby to buy him a soccer goal to put in your compound. I’m sure he and JS will enjoy kicking ball at home. Soccer Goalz Inc. provides best Soccer Goals and soccer equipment from Franklin Sports - a company that has been in business for over 50 years and one that offers a combination of great quality and value. They are official supplier of the top backyard portable soccer goals at discount prices, from aluminum soccer goals to youth backyard practice Soccer Nets. Our competitive pricing makes Soccer Goalz Inc. the only place to buy Soccer Goals and soccer goal accessories. They are the best in sports industry.Franklin Sports Pop-Up Junior Target Soccer Goal

0 comments: